I’m a freelance blogger, writer, and content creator based in Lancaster, PA. Since 2009, I’ve written high-quality blogs, articles, web pages, and other custom content for a diverse client list that ranges from health & lifestyle websites to nonprofit youth services.
Why Should You Hire Me?
- I was the nerd in school who loved writing research papers; now, my clients benefit from that nerdiness, which combines a love of learning new things with a crazy attention to detail.
- The only person who hates a rewrite more than a client is me. My mission is to get it right the first time.
- My clients receive their projects on time–even when “on time” means I need to phone interview a really-tough-to-get-on-the-phone Amish entrepreneur while plugging my toddler’s horror-movie-worthy nosebleed. (Read the resulting article here.)
- I’m a mom to two boys. My world is ninjas, Star Wars, superheroes, and body humor. [sigh]
- I was raised in the 80’s–I wore jelly bracelets, watched Madonna slink through Like a Virgin live at the ’84 MTV Awards, and learned the lyrics to the filthiest Prince songs.
- I had the high-school-hell trifecta: glasses, braces, and frizzy hair.
- I’ve studied martial arts for 18 years and have earned a 4th degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do from Grandmaster Il Hoi Kim.
- I’m a proud fangirl of, but not limited to, Doctor Who, Farscape, Sherlock, and Game of Thrones.
- My favorite author is Neil Gaiman. I’d have his babies. Probably. Okay, so I wouldn’t, but I do love him in a nearly-creepy way.